If you have ever been in contact with us, there is a good chance you have spoken to me on the phone or read my emails! I am one of the Hub’s customer service girls and do a lot of behind the scenes work – helping to keep things organised and smooth running.
I am also one of the Hub’s body analysts, where I take comprehensive body scans and analyse the results. Knowing your body composition is a lot more useful than knowing the number you get when standing on your standard bathroom scales. So, throw away those bathroom scales and together we can track positive changes and measure the effectiveness of your approach to nutrition and physical activity!
Jane can help you with:
- Determining your body composition using our InBody 570 scanner and breaking down your results in an easy-to-understand way.
- Finding a nutrition service that is best suited to you and your needs – feel free to give me a call, I’m always up for a chat!
- Bachelor of Human Nutrition from the University of Canberra.
Jane is available at:
- Woden on Mondays and Saturdays for InBody Scans.
Q&A with Jane!
What’s your favourite food?
Chocolate cake! Has to be a good homemade one though.
What’s your favourite cooking method?
Roasting. I love roasting a big tray of vegetables with my favourite herbs and spices. I will often add salmon to the same tray for an easy, delicious meal – with minimal washing up!
What’s your superpower?
Organisation and keeping the plant in our Harrison clinic alive!
Your audacious goal?
I have HEAPS of goals, but the biggest one I am focusing on at the moment is becoming an Accredited Practising Dietitian.
5 organisation tips that help you eat well:
- Cooking in bulk, so that I have leftovers for lunch or that I can freeze for when I am time poor. Wet dishes like soup and curry freeze really well!
- Chopping up extra vegetables when preparing a meal to use for a snack or another meal the next day.
- Using my slow cooker. I put it on in the morning and come home to a delicious ready to eat meal!
- Growing my own herbs for a healthy flavour hit. I hate buying a bunch of herbs that I only use once before it goes soggy in my fridge. They’re super easy to grow!
- Taking a water bottle with me everywhere I go. When I am hydrated, I make healthier food choices and know when I am actually hungry.