Asian Style Chicken and Greens
A tasty twist on your traditional 'meat and 3 veg' meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 720 g chicken, thigh diced
- 200 g rice, brown uncooked
- 2 tbsp oil, sesame
- 1 bunch bok choy ends removed, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, Chinese ends removed, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Cook the rice as per the packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok. Add the chicken and saute until just golden.
- Add the oyster sauce, bok choy and Chinese broccoli and stir for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Evenly divide the rice, chicken and vegetables across the plates. Serve and enjoy!
Whole foods: 67% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve fat
- 3 serves vegetables
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 638mg | Fiber: 4g | Calcium: 118mg