A very filling, delicious breakfast on the go!
Servings: 1 people
- 1 cup milk, any
- 100 g berries, frozen (1 cup)
- 50 g yoghurt, natural (½ cup)
- 10 g chia seeds (2 tsp)
- 20 g oats, rolled (½ cup)
- 14 g honey optional (2 tsp)
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Store in the fridge for up to 24 hours or drink immediately.
Whole foods: 83% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- ½ serve fat
- ½ serve fruit
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 128mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 35g | Calcium: 451mg