Easy overnight oats to keep you feeling full and satisfied!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cup oats, rolled
- ¼ cup coconut, shredded
- 40 g chia seeds (¼ cup)
- 2 cup milk, skim soy for vegan option
- 2 apple, granny smith grated
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup yoghurt, greek soy for vegan option
- 1 cup blueberries (or strawberries)
- ½ cup almonds, flaked
- Combine oats, coconut, chia seeds, milk, half the grated apple, cinnamon and vanilla in bowl. Soak for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Serve with the yoghut t, remaining grated apple, almonds and fruit of choice.
Whole foods: 85% 1 serve of the recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve fat
- ½ serve fruit
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 112mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 23g