Capsicum Cheeks with Herbed Ricotta
For many of out clients, sorting out snacking habits is one of the best ways they can improve their overall eating pattern, lose weight and improve their health. If you’re the type of person who likes to nibble, pick or graze, how about swapping one of your usual snack foods for this vegetable snack.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 capsicum, red seeds removed, cut into 4 cheeks
- 100 g cheese, ricotta
- 3 tsp herbs, dried, mixed
- salt, table
- Combine the ricotta and dried herbs in a small bowl and mix well.
- Season with sat and pepper to taste.
- Fill each capsicum cheek with a dollop of ricotta. Serve and enjoy!
Whole foods: 100% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ½ serve protein
- 2 serve vegetables
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g