This Cashew “cookie dough” Balls recipe is a #HubSquad submission from one of our lovely members Laura! We loved it so much, we didn’t change a thing with the ingredients but adjusted the serves to make it a little more realistic and filling! It’s a great, wholesome recipe. We also added the nutritional content.
Cashew "cookie dough" Balls
- 120 g cashews, raw (1 cup)
- 40 g oats (½ cup)
- 40 g maple syrup, pure (1 ½ tbsp)
- 25 g peanut butter, 100% or other nut butter (1 tbsp)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 g chocolate chips, dark (3 tbsp)
- In a food processor, combine oats and cashews until they reach a scruffy, flour like consistency.
- Add in remaining ingredients, except for chocolate chips and process for a few minutes until a dough consistency forms. It might seem a bit crumbly but will feel like dough when you press it.
- Mix in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Form into inch-sized balls and transfer to a plate or container.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
- 1 serve fat
- ½ serve carbohydrate