Chicken and Avocado Wraps
Leave the ingredients at work for no-stress lunch all week.
Servings: 1 people
- 1 wrap, wholegrain
- 1 cup salad leaves, mixed
- ¼ avocado
- 160 g chicken, breast, cooked ½ breast of BBQ chicken
- Lay the wrap on a plate and microwave for 10-15 seconds. Just enough to make it warm and soft!
- Slice the avocado in half and in half again. Peel the skin off the quarter you’re going to use, take a butter knife and spread the avocado up and down the middle of the wrap.
- Add the salad mix and chicken to the wrap.
- You should have a pile of delicious from top to bottom in the middle of the wrap. Take an edge, fold it into the middle and then use that edge to lightly scrunch the wrap tighter. Fold up the bottom and the roll the whole thing over onto the other edge.
Whole foods: 100% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve fat
- 1 serve vegetables
Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 672mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 73mg