Chicken, Potato and Vegetables
A chicken version of the super simple 'meat and 3 veg' meal
Servings: 2 people
- 300 g chicken, BBQ pre-cooked
- 400 g potato, chat skin on, quartered
- 1 tbsp oil, olive
- 1 bunch broccolinni
- 200 g beans, green ends removed
- 1 carrot small, pealed and cut into sticks
- 3 tbsp gravy, powder
- Prepare the pre-cooked chicken by removing and discarding the skin and the stuffing. Remove the breast and thigh meat. Serve each plate with 150g of chicken meat. Keep the remaining meat in the fridge for future meals.
- Boil the chat potatoes in a saucepan for 10-12 minutes or until soft. Drain and divide evenly across the plates.
- Steam the vegetables - broccolinni, beans and carrots - in a steamer for 6-8 minutes or in the microwave for 3-4 minutes. Divide evenly across the plates.
- To make the gravy, mix the gravy powder with 1 cup of boiling water and stir until the mixture thickens. Drizzle 2-3 tbsp of gravy over each plate. Serve and enjoy!
Whole foods: 71% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve fat
- 3 serve vegetables
Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 420mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 94mg