Chocolate and Passionfruit Parfait
By using Greek yoghurt instead of cream, we've made this dessert a little bit healthier. Enjoy!
Servings: 4 people
- 4 passionfruit pulp
- 80 g chocolate, dark (16 squares), melted, dairy free for vegan option
- 80 g hazelnuts, raw crushed
- 400 g yoghurt, greek (or natural yoghurt) soy for vegan option
- Melt the dark chocolate until smooth and runny. Pour chocolate into a snap lock bag and seal. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag. Gently pipe the melted chocolate onto baking paper, making patterns such as lattice, circles or hearts. Whatever you like! Allow it to cool in the fridge for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can grate the chocolate, using a fine cheese grater.
- In a small glass, place 2 tsp of yoghurt. Top the yoghurt with a sprinkle of nuts, the pulp of one half of a passion fruit and some chocolate lattice. Repeat the layers again by adding another 2 tsp of yoghurt, a sprinkle of nuts, the pulp of the other half of passion fruit and chocolate lattice. Finish with another dollop of yoghurt and a chocolate lattice for decoration.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Whole foods: 75% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ½ serve carbohydrate
- ½ serve protein
- 1 serve fat
- ¼ serve fruit
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g