Crunchy Pork Salad
Delicious meal for when you're on a time poor budget!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tsp oil, olive
- 1 crunchy noodle coleslaw kit
- 400 g pork, stir fry strips can be bought pre-cut
- Add 1 tsp oil to a frypan and cook the pork strips for around 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Empty the contents of the salad mix into a bowl, add the cooked pork strips and toss.
- Divide into serves and enjoy!
Whole foods: 67% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ½ serve protein
- ½ serve fat
- 1 serve vegetables
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 405mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 62mg