Egg and Potato Salad
A delicious vegetarian meal with all The Plate Model components.
Servings: 4 people
- 800 g potato, chat skin on, diced, boiled
- 8 eggs boiled, peeled, diced
- 4 shallot finely chopped
- 2 cup baby spinach finely shredded
- 1 capsicum, red diced
- 80 g aioli
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 tsp mustard, wholegrain
- Keeping the skin on the potatoes, cut them into quarters and boil until soft. Drain and set aside.
- Boil the eggs for 8 minutes until hard boiled. Immediately drain and rinse under cold water. Peel and dice into similar sized pieces to the potato.
- Combine all the ingreidents: potatos, eggs, shallots, baby spianch, capsicum, aioli, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl. Stir to combime. Divide evenly into a bowl. Serve and enjoy!
Whole foods: 62% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve fat
- 2 serve vegetables
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 373mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 99mg