Eggs on Toast
An easy, hot breakfast.
Servings: 1 people
- 2 egg medium sized
- 2 slice bread, multigrain rye, multigrain
- 2 tsp butter Alternative: margarine or avocado
- Crack eggs into seperate dishes.
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a simmer. Stir the water to create a gentle whirlpool and add in one egg at a time. Cook eggs for 3-4 minutes until egg white is set (longer if you want to cook through).
- While eggs are poaching, toast bread.
- Remove poached eggs with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Top toast with poached eggs. Enjoy!
Whole foods: 100% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve fat
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 47.5g | Protein: 20.6g | Fat: 14.1g | Saturated Fat: 3.6g | Sodium: 589mg | Fiber: 5.4g | Sugar: 2.5g | Calcium: 95mg