Feta and Rice Salad
An easy throw together lunch or side for dinner. We know the cinnamon seems out of place but trust us on this one!
Servings: 1 person
- 1 cup rice, brown cooked, microwave cups are super easy
- 70 g cheese, feta crumbled
- 1/2 punnet tomato, cherry halved
- 2 tbsp parsley, flat leaf, fresh chopped
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 1/2 tbsp oil, olive
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.
Whole foods: 67% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 1/2 serve protein
- 1 1/4 serve carbohydrate
- 2 serve of fat
- 1 serve vegetable
Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 477mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 253mg