Papaya Breakfast Boat
Sick and tired of toast for breakfast? Give this easy, delicious and nutritious recipe a go. It'll lift you out of your breakfast slump and be a go-to from now on.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 whole papaya medium size, 200g
- 1 cup yoghurt, natural or sweetened
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh sliced, or use raspberries
- ⅛ bunch mint, fresh 4 tbsp, fresh, chopped
- 4 tbsp cranberries, dried
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- ½ lime freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp honey optional for extra sweetness
- Slice the papaya in half and scrape out the seeds.
- Top each half of papaya with yoghurt, berries, mint, cranberries, and pepitas.
- Drizzle some honey and a couple of lime juice drops over the top.
Whole foods: 83% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ½ serve protein
- ½ serve carbohydrate (from honey)
- 2 serve fat
- 1½ serve fruit
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 100mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 52g | Calcium: 288mg