We understand how frustrating it is to write a meal plan and purchase your fresh produce only to find that they’re wilted and unusable by the end of the week. To help solve this problem we’d like to introduce you to PEAKfresh bags. They keeps fruit and vegetables fresher for longer.
PEAKfesh produce bags slow down the natural ageing process of fruit and vegetables, preserving both the freshness and the life of your produce.
How PEAKfesh produce bags work
- PEAKfesh produce bags remove ethylene gas to prolong the life and freshness of the produce. Most fruit and vegetables release ethylene gas after harvest. Exposure to the gas accelerates the ageing in fruit and vegetables.
- Unlike ordinary plastic bags, PEAKfesh produce bags’ breath’ so that damaging gases produced by the fresh produced are removed.
- PEAKfesh produce bags minimise moisture formation and inhibit bacteria growth.
- Maintains fruit and vegetables at their peak.
How to use PEAKfesh produce bags
- Pre-cool warm fruit and vegetables in refridgerator before storing in bag.
- use a separate bag for each type of produce.
- Produce to be stored should be fresh, dry and undamaged.
- Expel air from the bag and close using the enclosed ties and store in refrigerator.
Note: wash and ry bag thoroughly before re-use. bag can be re-used for up to two months.
Fruit and vegetables suitable for storage in PEAKfesh produce bags
asparagus, avocados, baby spinach, beans, beetroot, boo-choy, broccoli, brussels sprouts, button squash, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chinese cabbage, cucumber, egg-plant, green-onions,
Package contains 5 boxes of 10 re-usable bags (total 50 individual bags) with twist ties 30cm x40cm (12″ x 16″)