This recipe is proof that healthy, weight loss friendly meals do not need to be boring, restrictive or difficult. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Get a tasty serve of protein, some clever high fibre carbohydrates plus a full serve of vegetables in less than 10 minutes!
This recipe is perfect for busy week nights, weekend lunches or when you want something tasty and healthy without too much effort! We’d recommend eating two sandwiches per meal! Yes, two, even if you’re needing a weight loss friendly meal!
Buy these products:
Pulled Pork Sandwich Thins
- 1 Woolworths simple heat pulled pork
- 1 Woolworths coleslaw kit
- 120 g aioli
- 6 sandwich thins, wholemeal
- Heat the pork as per the packet directions.
- Toast the sandwich thins and top one half with a 1/6 of the pork mixture and as much coleslaw as you can manage. Drizzle with aioli and top with the remaining sandwich thin.
- Serve and enjoy!
- ½ serve protein
- ½ serve carbohydrate
- ¾ serve fat
- ½ serve vegetable
*Images sourced from Woolworths online shopping. Not a sponsored post.