Does anybody else love eating small versions of things because they feel like a giant? No? Well, this is awkward.
Lucky, these rare roast beef and mustard sliders are delicious at any size and are a great snack that ticks all the health boxes!
Roast Beef and Mustard Sliders
Who doesn't love eating small versions of food! These rare roast beef and mustard sliders are delicious at any size and are a great snack that ticks all the health boxes!
Servings: 2 people
- 200 g beef, roasted, shaved
- ½ tbsp mustard, dijon
- ½ tbsp horseradish
- ½ cup spinach, baby
- ½ tomato, common sliced
- 4 slices bread, wholemeal
- Spread 1 slice of bread with Dijon mustard and another slice of bread with horseradish.
- Top the Dijon mustard side with beef slices, followed by baby spinach and tomato. Top with the other slice of bread with the horseradish.
- Cut into portions and serve.
- Repeat with the other sandwich.
Whole Foods: 66% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- ½ serve protein
- ½ serve vegetable
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 573mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g