Sparkling Strawberry and Mint Drink
This tasty and refreshing drink is fancy enough to be a nice alternative to alcohol at special occasions or just because you can!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 ½ punnet strawberries, fresh
- 1 tbsp honey adjust depending on sweetness of strawberries
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 bunch mint, fresh leaves picked and washed
- 2 cups water, soda chilled
- Combine strawberries, honey and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Blitz until completely smooth.
- Add mint leaves into the blender and pulse 5 times to break the mint into smaller pieces.
- Fill half a serving jug with ice. Pour in the blended strawberry mint mixture. Top up with soda water and stir mixture well. Add more ice if needed.
- Garnish with some extra lime or mint if desired.
Whole foods: 80% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ¾ serve fruit
Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 25mg