Tuna and Tzatziki Wraps
Super quick and tasty!
Servings: 1 people
- 60 g dip, tzatziki
- 1 wrap, wholegrain
- 120 g tuna, slices, canned
- 1 cup salad leaves, mixed
- Lay the wrap flat and spread the tub of tzatziki all over it. Don’t go too close to the edges though or it might get messy!
- Add the mixed salad leaves to the wrap and place the tuna slices on top.
- Using your best Olympic torch technique, roll the wrap up!
Whole foods: 75% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve vegetables
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 949mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Calcium: 362mg