A delicious, vegetable rich meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 zucchini grated
- 250 g potato, large grated
- 400 g potato, sweet grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion finely diced
- ¼ bunch parsley, flat leaf, fresh finely diced
- 2 egg
- ¼ cup flour, wholemeal, plain
- 1 tsp cumin, spice
- ½ tsp salt, table
- 2 tbsp oil, olive
- Combine the zucchini, potato, sweet potato, carrot, onion, parsley, egg, flour, cumin and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add 1 tsp of the oil. Measure out ¼ cup sized portions of fritter mixture and and fry for 3-4 minutes or until golden on each side.
- Repeat with the remaining oil and fritter mixture until all the fritters have been made.
- Serve with a protein of your choice and a side salad. Enjoy!
- Reheat any leftovers in a sandwich press.
Whole foods: 100% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve fat
- 2 serves vegetables
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 374mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 102mg