A traditional family favourite that can absolutely be part of your healthy eating pattern.
Servings 6 people
- 2 zucchini grated (2 cups)
- 1 carrot grated (1 cup)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 120 g cheese, tasty, low fat grated (I cup)
- 6 egg
- 60 g oil, olive extra virgin (¼ cup)
- 140 g flour, wholemeal, self-raising (1 cup)
- 120 g bacon, lean short cut, rind and fat removed, diced (4 pieces)
- ¼ tsp Moroccan seasoning
Pre-heat your fan-forced oven to 190° Celsius.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together with a fork until well combined.
Spread the mixture evenly into an over proof dish, lined with baking paper.
Bake for 30 mins or until golden. Serve and enjoy!
Whole foods: 62%
1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve protein
- ½ serve carbohydrate
- 2 serves fat
- 2 serves vegeteables
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 632mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 222mg