Take advantage of this delicious seasonal fruit with a dessert recipe that doesn’t get easier than this. The combination of sweet nectarines, crunchy almond slivers and creamy ricotta will have everyone in the family going back for more.
Grilled Nectarines with Ricotta Whip
The combination of sweet nectarines, crunchy almond slivers and creamy ricotta will have everyone in the family going back for more.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 nectarine
- 20 g cheese, cream Philadelphia light (1 tbsp)
- 100 g cheese, ricotta low-fat
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp maple syrup, pure
- 20 g almonds, flaked
- Cut nectarines into thin (2cm) slices, place on a hot grill or non-stick fry pan and cook for roughly 2 min on each side or until chargrilled marks appear.
- Place ricotta, cream cheese, maple syrup and vanilla in a blender and blend until well combined.
- Place chargrilled nectarines on a serving plate and drizzle the ricotta mixture over the nectarines. Sprinkle with almonds and serve!
Whole foods: 50% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ¼ serve protein
- ½ serve fruit
- 1 serve fat
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 157mg | Fiber: 3g