Layered Strawberry Ricotta Cheesecake
Our version of this classic dessert contains less sugar and is super quick to make without compromising on taste. Winning!
Servings: 1 person
- 4 strawberries, fresh large size
- 2 Belvita chocolate biscuits crushed
- 90 g cheese, ricotta, smooth fat-reduced
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ lime zest and juice
- Whip the vanilla essence, honey, lime juice and lime zest into the ricotta using a fork until well combined. Set aside.
- Place half the crushed biscuits into a glass or a ramekin.
- Layer 1/2 of the whipped ricotta on top of the crushed biscuits and whipped ricotta, lightly packing each layer with a spoon.
- Top with the diced strawberries and serve.
Whole foods: 60% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve of carbohydrate
- 1/2 serve protein
- 1/4 serve fruit
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 156mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Calcium: 247mg