Rainbow Ricotta Fritters
These colourful fritters are great as on the go snacks and are suitable for freezing and reheating.
Servings: 4 people
- 3 egg
- ½ cup milk, any
- 375 g cheese, ricotta, smooth
- 1 cup flour, wholemeal, self-raising
- 1 carrot grated
- ½ zucchini
- ¼ beetroot, fresh grated
- Combine eggs, milk, ricotta, salt and flour in a bowl, stir until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly into 3 bowls.
- Keeping each vegetable separate, squeeze any extra liquid out of the carrot, zucchini and beetroot. Add a separate vegetable to each bowl and stir well to combine.
- In a frying pan, add 1 Tbsp. of mixture per fritter. Cook for approx. 2-3 mins each side on medium heat.
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!
Whole foods: 75% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve protein
- ¼ serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve vegetable
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 11.6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 364mg | Fiber: 6g