Strawberry Chia Pudding
A delicious breakfast that you can make ahead of time.
Servings: 2 people
- ¼ cup milk, skim soy for vegan option
- 1 punnet strawberries, fresh
- 200 g yoghurt, natural soy for vegan option
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, pure
- 50 g chia seeds
- In a blender combine the milk, yoghurt, strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth
- Allow the mixture to settle and the bubbles to reduce and then pour into two glasses.
- Divide the chia seeds evenly between the two glasses and stir well.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge for a minumum of 2 hours or over night.
Whole foods: 100% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve protein
- 1 serve fat
- ½ serve fruit
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 159mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 34g | Calcium: 580mg